Thanks to all of you who discovered it on your own and have downloaded iWycombe so far.
At this point I want to give credit to the people whose work was freely given to support iWycombe. The code would have taken a lot longer to write without these components (no particular order):
- PullToRefresh, Leah Culver
- SBJSON, Stig Brautaset
- TwitterHelper – Stanford University iTunesU iPhone class, 2009
- AsyncImageView, Mark Johnson
- ShareKit, Nate Wiener
- SFHFKeychainUtils, Buzz Andersen
- OAuthConsumer, Jon Crosby
Some text content was taken from Wikipedia. Where text has been taken from a location’s web site, it has been attributed in the description of that location.
I can’t finish without saying that most of the text and photographs came from Elizabeth Lynch, using her iPhone 3G and iPhone 4.